Bieber Artist - One Direction Will Form Joint Beckham Artist Football Club

Bieber Artist - One Direction Will Form Joint Beckham Artist Football Club

Bieber - One Direction Akan Bentuk Klub Bola Bersama BeckhamJustin Bieber has invaded the world stage is the plural sound. But what if Bieber want to try to form a football club with a coach the caliber of David Beckham?

The singer of 18 years seems like Robbie Williams or follow Vinnie Jones to form a football club which contains celebrity. Robbie is very famous for his club, LA Vale, while Vinnie already has two football clubs, Hollywood and Hollywood United Allstars.

"I used to play football in the last two or three years. I really enjoyed it," Bieber said about his football hobby.

"I knew there had been a football club in LA Robbie Williams. But I want to form a team with young players. One Direction has never said he wanted to join," said Bieber on the composition of his football team.

Asked to use his club coach, Bieber mentions only one name, David Beckham. "Only one person I want to train my club. He is David Beckham," he said.

Bieber seems very hopeful Beckham was granted his wish. In fact he plans to meet Beckham in person.

"I'm going to meet David in person and asked about it. I really hope he agrees. And we will play only 10 minutes from his house," said Bieber.

Justin also revealed his girlfriend, Selena Gomez and wife of David Beckham, Victoria Beckham may be involved in the project. "I will ask for Selena and Victoria to be cheerleaders," said 18-year-old singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment