Mariah Carey Artist to Britney Spears Artist Jealous?

Mariah Carey Artist to Britney Spears Artist Jealous?

Mariah Carey Iri dengan Britney Spears?Mariah Carey Britney Spears reportedly jealous of the groom by Simon Cowell to be a judge on talent show 'The X Factor'. Carey jealous because the position was eventually taken by Britney Spears and Demi Lovato.

Previously, Simon Cowell is rumored to be taking Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson as a judge of the event. But then Simon Cowell apparently prefers Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and LA Reid to be a judge.

"You think I'm focusing on that problem? Have we met each other? I love Britney, I honestly think he's very good. But I do not care who will be on the show, as long as it's not me, "Mariah said as quoted by femalefirst.

No comments:

Post a Comment