So Kate Hudson's Artist Makeup Stylist

So Kate Hudson's Artist Makeup Stylist

Kate Hudson Jadi Penata Rias TemanKate Hudson turned out to have a unique hobby, which is like putting on makeup of his friends before they attend the premiere of a movie or a party. However, for day-to-day, she would prefer not to use makeup.

Movie stars How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days is often invited his friends before the events. He likes to experiment to produce a different makeup.

"I like the makeup of friends. I do all this. If I invite them to the premiere of a movie or we will have a party, before they would come to my house and I would apply make-up. I love it, "he told People magazine.

"What I like the style of makeup is an unusual, almost like the style of Gaga. But, for my everyday dress up as quickly and as natural as possible, "he continued.

Kate's favorite make-up will appear as a child because he likes to play with makeup products that is used by makeup artist actress Goldie Hawn, her mother. Kate likes to practice dressing with dressing brother.

"I remember my mother's makeup artist, a great, kind of old movie industry legend, Tom Case, who has carried a small box. He just spent four makeup products and the results were amazing, "he recalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment